Site icon My Little Falls

Do you care for someone with memory loss and live in a rural area?

Researchers at the University of California, San Francisco, need caregivers to participate in the study of an online workshop. If you are a caregiver living in a rural area, care for someone with memory loss, are 18 years of age or older, and provide care for at least 10 hours per week, you may qualify. Participants will receive up to $80 in cash for completing 4 study surveys on their caregiving experiences. The study offers a free online workshop, a caregiver handbook, and support from trained staff and other caregivers.

If interested, go to or call the toll-free number 1-833-634-0603

Exit mobile version