If you would like to submit an event to the calendar, email the details to email@example.com., or you can click on the button below and enter the information yourself.
Your entry will be reviewed before it goes live for accuracy.
If you are an organization in Little Falls and you would like to enter and maintain your own events, please make that request to the same email address. If you have already signed up, please use the Login button on the menu.
- This event has passed.
Christmas in Little Falls
December 8, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
With dozens of fun, FREE events in a family-friendly environment, shopping, dining and a spectacular indoor farmer& market and craft fair, Christmas in Little Falls is the perfect way to get in the holiday spirit! Our fun and mostly FREE events have drawn thousands of visitors from throughout the Mohawk Valley to get into the holiday spirit by celebrating in our quaint, scenic town located on the Erie Canal. We have Santa, great music, horse and carriage rides, holiday movies, Christmas cookie decorating, cultural events, historical tours and exhibits, open houses, story readings, and much, much MORE! Keep an eye on www.ChristmasinLittleFalls.com for details.
- 9 am – Santa Claus fires the starting gun for the Red Nose Reindeer Run. Prize for best costume!
- 9:00 am-to-4 pm – Check out the Amazing Holiday Craft Fair’s at the Little Falls Travelodge, Fitness Farmacy and Emanuel Episcopal Church.
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am – Kid’s Crafts in Community Center.
- 9:15 am-to-10:30 am – Visit with Santa Claus at the Little Falls Fire Department on Main Street.
- 9:30 am-to-10:30 am – Enjoy our talented student’s music at the Elks Lodge on Ann Street.
- 9:30 am-1 pm – Kid’s Sweet Treat Decorating at the Italian Feast. (kids under 12)
- 10 am-11:30 am – Decorate your Pancakes for breakfast at the American Legion ($3)
- 11 am-2 pm – Pause 4 all Paws Kid’s fun at the Community Center.
- 11 am-to-2 pm – Free Horse & carriage tours departing from the Historical Society.
- 11 am – Bartenders/Wait-Staff Race, on Main St.
- 11 am-to-1 pm – Warm up your belly with delicious soups at the Soup Fest on Main Street.
- 11 am-3 pm – See Santa in Canal Place
- 12 pm-2 pm – Open house at the WCA, Tour this beautiful house and see Santa.
- 1 pm – Free Christmas movie at Valley Cinema
- 2 pm-4 pm – Community sing Along hosted by the LF Girl Scouts by Ole Sal’s.
- 7 pm-to-9 pm – Jazz Jam with Oscar Stivala at The Shop; bring your instrument!
- 7 pm-to-10 pm – Jukebox at the Elks Lodge.
Toy collection at the Dollar Store
Window Decorating contest