Try listening to the story instead of reading it!
Little Falls, NY – The Little Falls Public Library is offering a Social Security information seminar on Thursday, March 26th at 6:00 PM for prospective retirees who are interested in learning about collecting their benefits.
Important topics covered:
- What critical claiming mistakes should be avoided?
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to collect from Social Security?
- At what age should I apply for Social Security benefits?
- How does Social Security protect my spouse?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on?
Since 2014, the one-hour program entitled, “Social Security & Your Retirement,” has gained widespread attention throughout the upstate New York region in an effort to help attendees better prepare for their retirement transition and future financial challenges.
The program is being presented as a community service by Retirement Solutions, LLC and is free for the public to attend. Seating is limited and advance registration is required. To RSVP, please call the Little Falls Public Library at (315) 823-1542.